Thursday, November 18, 2004

Thursday Afternoon Falling Asleep

I didn't get trashed last night (although I did have a couple of glasses of scotch. Should I admit to liking Glenmorangie better than Laphroaig? The former tastes like chocolate and banana bread, the latter like medicine, rubber and peppermint. The choice seems obvious to me, but Laphroaig always seems to be considered classier.) but I was out way too late. Whose dumb idea was it to have an 11:00 starting time for a show on Wednesday night? And did the show organizer forget that Al Tuck was on the bill? I love that guy, but seriously, he takes for ever to get from start to finish, what with all the false (or two minute) starts to songs, tuning breaks, and muffled between song banter. The Secret were were fun, but by then I was too tired to enjoy it as much as I wanted to. And their merch is so cute even a cat wants to buy!

Speaking of cats, here's the list of things I'll miss about Tigger:

1. playing fetch
2. cat kisses
3. Muh, mew? purr. purr.
4. snuggling in bed and he actually stays put for a while.
5. him sleeping on my lap while I rub his ears.

Things I won't miss:

1. ow, quit digging your claws into my stomach!
2. ass in my face in the middle of the night.
3. whine whine WHINE!
4. sniff. sniff. sneeze.
5. he only wanted to hang out with Rebecca anyway. Seriously, Tigger developed a really big crush on her this past week.

Hope to see you soon, stinkbutt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home