Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Like Fire And Ice

It's a full house again at the old Ranch. Christian is back from his touring, Rob is uhm...he never left. And I'm here.

And it's great to have ol' BA back in the hizzy. Hizzouse. House. Yeah, the house. For one thing, I can now enjoy his witty television-directed insults, rather than always feeling obligated to supply my own. And, season two of Arrested Development. Oh my yes. The man with impeccable taste in DVD box sets has done it again.

And for those of you who have ever doubted that deep down under that cynical, gruff exterior lies an old softie, BA admitted the other day that Scrapperton is "pretty cute." He's also confessed to making sure not to step on little Scrappy when he runs around under foot. I think those two are going to get along just fine.

Newsflash: Only one week left for submissions to Rocking The Stocking Vol. II! In a band? Preferably a band that I know and like? Want to contribute a song for this Christmas/misc. holiday charity compilation? Then do it! Do it now! Originals and traditional/covers are both welcome! Want to contribute but have no means of recording? Not a problem, I can record you at the ranch! Get in touch with me and we'll set something up! For more details, check the thread on Halifaxlocals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home