Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Perfect For Breakfast

I ran out of soy milk today. What would a normal person do? Have toast? Borrow a roommate's regular milk? Skip breakfast or grab something at Tim's on the way to work? Maybe. But if that's what being normal is all about, I don't want any part of it.

Fortunately, Noël is fast approaching, and I happened to have some soy-nog in the fridge. And lemme tell you, soy-nog on cereal rules absolutely. Especially on sugary cereals, because sugary cereals aren't sweet enough on their own; they must be augmented by sugary beverage. And at the same price as regular soy milk, it doesn't feel like I'm throwing money away. Good-bye regular soy milk, see you in January.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jack Rational said...

for that extra energy that the body needs, next time you might try molasses poured over a delicious bowl of cube sugar. it's a cardiac workout in every crunchy spoonful!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Evil Robot Boy said...

Damn, why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner? It's nature's birth control! I don't want to have kids for a few years anyway. So...the effects are reversible, right?

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home