Sunday, March 27, 2005

Wendy Gives Notice

Okay, fine. If you're not going to spill the beans on your New York adventure, I want you out of this house by the end of April.

Oh wait, I forgot, you're already leaving in mid-April! We'll miss you! We'll miss li'l Poopster too!

If anyone wants to move in to take Wendy's place, and you're:

- pretty clean (both hygene wise and cleaning house-wise)
- vegetarian or close to it
- able to pay $325 per month plus utilities
- not crazy (note. If I already know and like you and I think you're crazy, then that's okay. With this clause I'm simply weeding out the unknown crazies that might kill me.)
- willing to put up with bands practicing 2-3 times a week (evenings and weekends, never later than 10:00 pm) in the basement.
- willing to be a regular contributor to the Rancho Relaxo blog
- interested in living in the awesome North End of Halifax

then let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home