Friday, December 10, 2004

Batter Up

I used to be one of those people who absolutely hated it when a car drives by with the stereo cranked. Usually they're playing some sort of lame top 40 hip hop. It sounds completely ass, and it makes the driver of said vehicle look like a complete tool.

Well I'm a changed man. The other night after dropping Wendy off (I'll spare her the embarrassment of telling all you all where she was going for the evening) her mixed tape of hip hop was still in the deck. And did I ever get the urge to cruise down Barrington in that little Acura, the music blasting, my elbow on the window sill, and my head bobbing up and down to the music. I was feeling it. And now I get it. I understand why you need to drive around with the music so loud that it feels like your butt is getting a massage. It makes you the coolest man ever!

Try it sometime. I suggest you pick a real groovy song, the type of song where you know the girls in the video are scantily clad, and gyrating to the beat. Nelly's a good choice. Also, bring the seat really far forward (or just don't adjust it after Wendy was driving), because that way you feel like a BIG MAN. Too big for this car, baby! All that's left to do is look out the side window, and nod to people on the sidewalk. Das right, foo. My wheels they be all 'dat, and my tunes be mad pimp. Peace out, wiggaz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home