Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Vacation. It's all about the fake meat

You wouldn't believe how many different varieties of phony meat I ate while I was away. In Toronto I had gluten "Chicken" at the Lotus Garden, possibly the best vegan Vietnamese restaurant in all of Canada, maybe the world. At Le Commensal in Montréal there was more varieties of tofu and seitan meats than I can possibly remember. And then at this little Thai place called ChuChai on rue St. Denis I had more "chicken" and "shrimp". That's right. I mention all of this to gross Rebecca out. I can only assume that if she thinks soy milk is unnatural, then fake meats must be an abomination. Oh, and here's more stuff to gross everyone out. My sweet sweet breakfast from the morning I left. Choco-Puffs in soy nog. It should come with a surgeon general's warning.


1 Comments:

Blogger Becka Barker said...

Stop making me miss those restaurants!! I loves me some fake meat.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home