Sunday, December 12, 2004

hot update

What is up with people on the internet?


HOT or NOT
6.4




12345678910

97 votes
Rate me!


Apparently a hungover, unshaven, unwashed dude in a bathrobe is hotter than 60% of the men on hotornot.com. In fact, my "control" picture has only garnered an 8/10 (although it has gone up as high as 9.5 on occasion, and as low as 7.7, which makes me think the whole voting system is as meaningless as American democracy)

Kind of makes you think. If I'm hotter than 60% of men when I look like shit, and hotter than 78% of men when I'm rocking out, is it really worth it to make an effort to look presentable?

I'm going to bed. And I'm not going to comb my hair when I get up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack Rational said...

obviously, you need to be more comfortable with your hotness. relaxo into it, as it were.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home