Monday, June 20, 2005

"Oh my life, what a mess"

So says B.A.

But on the plus side, I have been working on some song ideas for him over the past week. It seems he's had a bit of a writer's block lately, and I offered to assist.

  • Victor Syperek: Dick, or Asshole?
  • Ex-Girlfriends Fight, Fight For My Love!
  • My Dick Is 15" Limp.
  • "Have You Read My Lindsay Lohan Fan Fiction Yet?"
  • M.I.L.F. (Man, I Love Food)
  • Jonathan Frakes Is Doing Voice-Over Commentary For My Real Life Adventures.
  • There Is Only One Reason Why I'm Going To See That Dukes Of Hazard Movie.
  • It's Probably Too Late For Me To Start Reading The Bible.
The first three ideas came from a late-night brainstorming session I had with the man himself. One or both of us had a few drinks at that point. The remainder were titles/concepts that I felt B.A. should be singing about. I don't know if he'll actually use any of the ideas; certainly not until he finishes his concept e.p. (and he makes fun of me for listening to Genesis. Bah.) So that's where you come in: you need to vote for your favourite song idea/name. Vote often! Let Mr. Johnston know that his adoring crowd wants to hear these ideas come to fruition!

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

I vote for "It's probably too late for me to start reading the bible", b/c it is, & it sounds like it could almost write itself.

and that lindsay lohan one should really be "lindsay lohan in a threesome with the olsen twins" if it's going to work at all ...

1:20 PM  
Blogger Jack Rational said...

i was hoping that he would write the jingle for that new breakfast sensation, the Donair McGriddle(TM).

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home